Grow your business with us.
We give importance to every kind of business, from the small start-up looking to set-up winning digital lead generation strategies, to top brands who need to consolidate their online customer acquisition funnel. We plan everything in detail, with the goal of becoming your trusted business partner.
They are growing with us.
They are growing with us.
There is nothing more satisfying than seeing our clients getting new qualified leads, growing their revenue and taking their business to the next level.
Mighty Oaks is a well-known kindergarten located at Kennedy Town. Despite Mighty Oaks being the industry leader in young age education, they were having trouble at generating leads through their website. They struggle with:
- Increasing conversion rate
- Generate organic search traffic through Google
- Maintain a low customer acquisition cost
Digital Nomads Hong Kong helped Mighty Oaks through the implementation of successful keywords strategy for Google Ads and SEO campaign, establishment of paid campaign creatives through different social media channels, and configuration for Facebook Ads. As a result of our implementation:
- 25% MoM average increase in lead conversions
- 5% MoM decrease of cost per click
- 22% MoM average increase at search traffic from Google organic traffic
Nanos is a famous Spanish brand of high quality kids clothes strictly made in Spain. The brand has 2 physical shops in Hong Kong. We helped the client to embrace an omni-channel strategy starting with a thorough user experience review of the initial website which has eventually been replaced with a new one optimised for conversions.
- Conversion rate optimisation audit for the E-commerce website
- Google Merchant Center and Facebook Shop creation
- Google Shopping Ads and Facebook Product Catalogue Ads creation
- 30% MoM average increase in online revenue
- 25% MoM average increase in Facebook/Instagram page interactions
The objective of the client was to set up an e-commerce platform which could have allowed the Italian finest jewelry makers to showcase with style and elegance their creations to the Hong Kong and asian buyers. Throughout the time the Aeyko website has become an important bridge between the highly skilled Italian craftsmans and the asian luxury buyers.
- UX/UI analysis and ecommerce development
- 83% increase on ROI on IT operation cost
Treasure Island Group is a leading market player in the organisation of outdoor activities In Lantau Island for students, companies and families.. Yet despite the fast growing trajectory that TIG is experiencing after the third wave of COVID, growing pain is holding them back. Some of the pains are:
- Reactive decision making due to lack aggregated data insights
- Long time-to-resolution due to lack of development resources
- Inaccurate report due to misconfigurations and legacy misimplementation
- Frequent failing payment settlements
- Inaccurate branding representation in Google
Digital Nomads Hong Kong accelerated TIG’s growth through a few different initiatives, including assigned development resources, set up a dedicated ticketing system for speedy issue resolution, reorganized the configuration of the ecommerce platform, and implemented a data dashboard with real-time insights. As a result of our implementation:
- End to end lead generation management solution (Google Ads and reporting system)
- Summer camp registrations fully booked in 2 months of search advertising campaign
- 38% increase in operation efficiency on reporting and data analytic
- Reduce website issue-to-resolution time by 65%
- Reliable and accurate branding representation through specific SEO and Google Search Ads activities
Digital Nomads Hong Kong has worked with the Environmental Protection Department (EPD) of Hong Kong on the Google Display Network campaign for the producer responsibility scheme on plastic beverage containers (PPRS). The aim of the campaign was to sensibilize the big producers of plastic containers about the importance of waste management. Digital Nomads has worked on the animated banners creation, campaign set-up and optimisation. During this period of collaboration the campaign creatives have generated ~3.5 million impressions on the most prominent Hong Kong websites and thousands of visits to the official website making it possible to amplify the message reach and create awareness for the local population around such an important topic.